Wall insulating kit: includes metal brackets & 3/4″ tongue & groove wall cover boards made of matching wood. Install studs using the brackets and then apply the interior wall cover boards over the studs. Add 10% to the selling price.
Insulating the roof: this is done using locally supplied materials over the supplied tongue & groove roof boards. Build up to the required depth to house insulation and install metal roofing or shingles. High density spray foam provides maximum benefits, highest R-value for thickness & is water proof
SPECIAL FEATURE – This model includes our exclusive PVC/Shutter windows PVC oak woodgrain, double glazed LOW-E maintenance free windows are included. These unique windows come with an exterior rolling shutter that is controlled from the interior, providing added security, improved insulating qualities, reduced noise & complete darkness for extended sleeping. (view the window video in our VIDEO section)
Assembly: total weight is approx. 20,000 lbs. The kit is ready to assemble on a wood floor or concrete slab and can be assembled in 10 days or less with 3 people
Tip: side entry door can be placed on the left or right wall and the front entry door can be placed on the left or right side during assembly
Building Codes: passes structural requirements for building codes in USA and Canada, plus Title 24 for California. Modifications may be required for earthquake, heavy snow load regions and hurricane zones for a small upcharge.
Tip: house wraps & vapor barriers are required when insulating. Vapor barriers are installed on the warm side of walls, interior of the studs for cold climates and exterior of studs for hot climates.
Option: add 2 windows in the front wall to match the back wall with a small upcharge.
- FREE SHIPPING in USA (Except HI & AK)
- no floor ready to assemble on a concrete slab, wood floor over piers, crawl space or basement
- pre-cut, numbered exterior walls
- pre-cut, numbered interior walls
- pre-cut, numbered gable components
- vaulted, cathedral ceilings
- pre-cut, numbered roof purlins, beams
- pre-cut, numbered (18mm) 3/4″ tongue & groove roof boards
- pre-cut, numbered loft floor beams
- pre-cut, numbered 28mm (1-1/8′) tongue & groove loft floor boards
- loft ladder
- pre-cut, numbered fascia boards
- prebuilt sectional deck railings, vertical balustrades, handrail, adjustable posts
- Oak woodgrain PVC maintenance free windows with rolling shutters
- wood entry doors, locks, deadbolts, keys, trims
- wood interior doors, hardware, trims
- 2 spare wall logs, spare roof boards
- Use of threaded rods or log screws is determined by the production plant and model