SALE FROM AUGUST 1/2020 – JANUARY 31, 2021
MSRP $33,182.00 – SALE $27,999.00
FREE STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING – FREE SHIPPING in USA (Except HI & AK)
Banff is a PREMIUM cabin using 70mm (2-3/4) thick wall logs with a footprint 242″ 364″ (612 sq’). The main cabin area is 242″ x 283″ (475 sq’) and the front covered deck is 242″ x 80″ (134 sq’) There are 2 bedrooms, bathroom and a loft over the bedrooms.
Add 10% to sale price for an insulating kit that includes: metal brackets to mount studs & 3/4″ tongue & groove boards to apply over the studs.
Solid wood walls of 2 3/4″ thick have a thermal mass of R-12 ….. add R-15 insulation and achieve exceptional energy efficiency of R-27.
Tip: Mineral wool insulation is recommended for log construction. It’s impervious to moisture with a higher R-value per inch than fiberglass and is considered a GREEN building material, environmentally friendly.
Assembly: This kit can be assembled in 7 days or less with 3 people
Building Codes: This model passes structural requirements for building codes in USA and Canada, and includes Title 24 approval for California. Modifications required for earthquake, heavy snow load regions and hurricane zones are provided with no additional charge
Tip: House wraps & vapor barriers are required in most regions when insulating. Vapor barriers are installed on the warm side of walls, interior of the studs for cold climates and exterior of studs for hot climates
- FREE STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING
- FREE SHIPPING in USA (Except HI & AK)
- ready to assemble on a concrete slab floor or wood floor at site
- (70mm) 2 3/4″ pre-cut numbered exterior walls
- (70mm) 2 3/4″ pre-cut numbered interior walls
- vaulted/cathedral ceilings
- floor joists for loft
- 1-1/8″ tongue & groove floor boards for loft floor
- loft ladder
- roof purlins/beams
- (18mm) 3/4″ tongue & groove roof boards with fascia boards
- PREMIUM multi locking/double glazed wood windows
- interior doors c/w hardware/trims
- threaded steel storm rods for perimeter wall junctions
- spare wall logs