Classic models are manufactured with 1-5/8″ (40mm) thick walls. (not available in custom sizes) Classic models have double glazed tilt & turn windows & doors with weatherstripping, treated floor beams, 3/4″ tongue & groove floor boards ready to mount on a LEVEL concrete slab, paving stones, or use treated 4×4’s to raise the building off the ground.
The Caroline is 3 room cabin with a loft. It has a double wide entry door with one singe wide window and one double wide window. The interior walls create a small living space and 2 additional rooms. One room includes an interior door with hardware and keys. There is a loft ladder and a small lofted area over the rooms. A small window in the loft provides light and ventilation. Improve the comfort by adding insulation to the roof prior to applying the finished roofing of your choice and add insulation in the floor and you will have a comfortable guest cabin. This model is ideal for yard or cottage property.
This kit can be assembled by 2 people in 3 days.
- 1-5/8″ (40mm) thick pre-cut interlocking wall logs for exterior and interior walls
- treated floor beams
- 3/4″ T&G flooring with base trim
- pre assembled gable ends
- trims for interior & exterior of door & windows
- decorative single wide wood door c/w hardware & keys
- 1 single wide wood window
- 1 small venting window in loft
- 1 double wide door
- roof beams
- 3/4″ T&G roof boards
- loft floor beams
- 1-1/4″ thick T&G loft floor boards
- loft ladder
- fascia boards
- wooden storm straps