IN STOCK – READY TO SHIP
FREE SHIPPING – SOME EXCEPTIONS MAY APPLY
The Clarkson is a 1064 sq’, 3 bedroom, 2 bath home using 44mm (1-5/8″) walls designed to be an affordable and energy efficient home with some very unique characteristics. Studs are applied to the outside, insulated and covered with a maintenance free exterior of your choice, purchased locally such as vinyl siding, composite siding, or even stucco, stone or brick (no plywood is required). One highlight of this model is the maintenance free PVC windows with rolling exterior shutters, controlled from the interior. These unique windows offer 24 hour darkness, improved heating & cooling costs plus added security. The result is a maintenance free exterior with an all-natural wood interior. This model also has a very open interior with 8’5″ side walls & a vaulted ceiling of almost 12′ in the center. YES, it is possible to alter the floor plan to suit your individual requirements and preferences.
Tip: Studs can be mounted 1/2″ from the log wall using our supplied stud brackets, creating a space to feed electrical wiring, no drilling is required.
Tip: The foundation needs to be built larger than the outside wall measurements shown on the floor plan in order to accommodate the exterior applied studs and wall coverings.
This model can be assembled in 7 days or less with 4 people & passes building codes. Modifications may be required for earthquake, heavy snow load regions and hurricane zones.
- FREE SHIPPING in USA (Except HI & AK)
- no floor ready to assemble on a concrete slab, wood floor over piers, crawl space or basement
- pre-cut, numbered exterior walls
- pre-cut, numbered interior walls
- pre-cut, numbered gable components
- vaulted, cathedral ceilings
- pre-cut, numbered roof purlins, beams
- pre-cut, numbered (18mm) 3/4″ tongue & groove roof boards
- pre-cut, numbered fascia boards
- adjustable posts for front overhang
- Oak grain PVC – SHUTTER windows
- entry doors, locks, deadbolts, keys, trims
- interior doors, hardware, trims
- 350 metal brackets to mount studs
- log screws
- 2 spare wall logs/spare roof boards