Classic models are production models manufactured with 1-5/8″ (40mm) thick walls. (not available in custom sizes) Classic models have double glazed tilt & turn windows & doors with weather-stripping, treated floor beams, 3/4″ tongue & groove floor boards ready to mount on a LEVEL concrete slab, paving stones, or use treated 4×4’s to raise the building off the ground.
The Florida is a unique modern style cabin with deck. It has double wide french door with full glass and 2 tall narrow windows for lots of front wall lighting. Additional windows can be added with EZ later if needed.
Improve the comfort by adding insulation to the roof and insert insulation between the floor joists before installing the flooring and you have a great cabin.
This model can be assembled in 2 days by 2 people.
- IN-HOUSE STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING
- 1-5/8″ (40mm) thick pre-cut interlocking wall logs
- treated floor beams
- 3/4″ T&G flooring with base trim
- 3 pre assembled gable ends
- trims for interior & exterior of door & windows
- decorative double wide wood door c/w hardware & keys
- removable wood grills for door & windows
- 1 single wide wood window
- 1 double wide wood window
- deck railings & posts
- treated deck floor boards
- roof beams
- 3/4″ T&G roof boards
- fascia boards
- wooden storm straps