The Laredo is a PREMIUM model manufactured with 70mm (2-3/4) thick wall logs. This model is a two story with a deck over the front entrance. The foot print is approximately 25.4′ x 31.1′ = 792 sq’ with a second level for a total of 1584 sq’. (under 50.00 sq’ delivered) Premium models can be modified and floor plans changed without adding cost, providing no additional materials are required. Home is delivered to site and ready to assemble on a concrete slab or wood sub floor. Includes exterior & interior walls, premium double glazed windows & doors, with hardware and mortised locks, deadbolts & keys plus interior doors with hardware and trims.
This premium model is insulated on the interior using metal brackets to mount 2×4 studs with 3/4″ tongue & groove boards applied over the studs. The solid wood of 2 3/4″ thick has a thermal mass rating of R-12 ….. add R-15 insulation and achieve exceptional energy efficiency of R-27. Insulating kit is 10% of selling price, includes brackets & T&G cover boards
Tip: Mineral wool insulation is recommended for log construction. It’s impervious to moisture with a higher R-value per inch than fiberglass and is considered a GREEN building material, environmentally friendly insulation.
The Laredo can be assembled in 14 days with 4 people and passes structural requirements for building codes. Modifications may be required for earthquake, heavy snow load regions and hurricane zones. Approved structural engineered drawings available on request for a fee.
- IN-HOUSE Structural Engineering
- FREE SHIPPING in USA (Except HI & AK)
- ready to mount on slab or wood sub floor
- (70mm) 2 3/4″ pre-cut numbered exterior walls
- (70mm) 2 3/4″ pre-cut numbered interior walls
- vaulted ceilings
- roof purlins
- second floor beams
- 1 1/8″ T&G floors boards for second level
- tongue & groove ceiling/roof boards
- fascia trims
- PREMIUM double glazed wood windows
- entry doors c/w locks, deadbolts, keys
- window & door trims
- interior doors c/w hardware
- threaded steel storm rods at junctions
- 2 spare wall logs/spare roof boards
- 400 – 8″ log screws to connect first 2 rows, gable components, purlins